Inspired by a recent DiveMistress post I thought I’d see if I could quickly list out my bucket list. I feel incredibly lucky to have already crossed off many and I doubt I’ll get to all the rest of these in my lifetime but I think its important to have far-reaching goals.
- Raja Ampat: again.
- Red Sea: again.
- South Africa: sardine run
- Grand Cayman: when the coral is sporning.
- Australia: I’d like to see the sea dragons in the south, Adelaide and Dive in Sydney Harbour to see all the different types of sea horses.
- Bahamas: the swimming piggies
- Hawaii: the Mantas feeding at night. Schooling Hammerheads.
- Palau: Jellyfish lake.
- Anywhere: I’d like to see seahorse giving birth. I’ve seen it in photos, it must be awe inspiring in real life.
- Anywhere: Whales & dolphins underwater.
- Wishful thinking but not practical for me: I’d love to see penguins in the water at the south pole but since I hate cold water I think I’ll just couch-surf these little guys!
What is on your Scuba diving bucket list? Add yours (or links to your posts) in the comments below :)