Dan Law from theRawEdit.com has very kindly awarded me with the versatile blogger award. Thanks Dan! Actually it was for my other blog but since that one for my degree course I didn’t think it appropriate to post this on that one.
What is the versatile blogger award you ask? Well here are the rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
so a bit like one of those chain letters you’d get in school! Ah a bit of nostalgia. So 15 blogs huh? I can’t say that I follow 15 blogs religiously. I follow cool people on twitter who have excellent blogs that I go and look at. And I find new blogs to look at and follow when people like my blogs posts (what a great feature, I’ve found so many interesting people that way recently). These are the blogs of the people who first come to mind….
Cool blogs that I follow (in no particular order):
The stormtroopers are coming! A photo blog from Michael Toye full of awesome photos.
grafphoto blog Thoughtful posts by photography Mark Graf
jmg-galleries.com blog Blog of photographer Jim Goldstein
hovercraftdoggy.com Architecture. Design. Photography.
zackarias.com blog Cool photographs of people. Down to earth photographer that says it like it is.
pixelatedimage Another thoughtful photographer/blogger, David duChemin.
petra365.wordpress.com You guessed it, another photography blog, most if not all of these listed here will be.
emilyluxton.co.uk I like her photography category – always great with the exhibition reviews.
lefft.com Designery things and very cool graphics by Paddy Donnelly
smashing magazine Web Design.
….And that’s all I can think of right now – so apologies if I didn’t include you – its late on a friday night and my brain is tired.
7 Things about myself (again, no particular order):
- Fish are my friends and not my food.
- I love cats.
- I’ve just started a photography degree (which was the blog that actually got nominated by Dan).
- I live with the most wonderful person.
- I love to travel but hate camping
- I still have my sparkly Christmas penguins out from last Christmas.
- I prefer dark chocolate.
So, I hope you’ve enjoyed this silliness as much as I have… if you have a cool blog you think I should know about let me know on twitter, I’m @scuba_suzy. Goodnight everyone!